6/26/2015

happy birthday for Aloha Friday....

Aloha Friday Challenges at Kitty Bee Designs started a Birthday challenge last week.  You' ll want to go check out the DT inspiration from last week.  So now this week some more of my DT friends and me...it's our turn to show you our stuff....:)

Here's my card...
supplies: paper- white cs (neenah) and summer (american crafts); stamps-birthday builders (amuse studio) and party animal (random fan); ink- graphite black (archival brilliance), colored pencils (kohinoor), markers (crayola).
A close up....so you can see how I cut it...

Thanks so much to our sponsor this week... A Random Fan! They gave the DT some super cute digis to use and are giving some to a random winner!!! Woot!!


I used the CAS(E) this Sketch from this week.

I am entering this in the Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What an absolutely delightful card... I love the backgrounds you used and that little "monster" is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the bold colours and super cute image! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.