5/03/2015

you make my heart happy

It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge....this week it's a color challenge! Look at these gorgeous colors we had to work with this week.  Make sure you check out what the DT Sweeties did ...they look great!

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies...
 A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital stamp illustrations for all your crafty projects. See their website to view them all! They have donated a $12 gift certificate to the lucky winner!

 

Thanks so much for sending me this sweet fairy to work with!!!
supplies: paper- white cs (neenah), pattern paper (crate paper); stamps-fairy bug sky (a day for daisies)  you make my heart happy (amuse studio); ink- tuxedo black (memento) and watercolor pencils (michaels).

I got my sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week...
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Indy said...

I love your design and the image you chose to you! The pattern paper is perfect!
Hugs,
Debbie

Indy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy O said...

Very cute! I love the dsp you've paired with this image -- it almost looks magical. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that fairy!!!

Tina said...

beautiful card, love this cute image and your coloring