5/21/2015

smile....

Here's the new inspiration cookie over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie...
Isn't it perfect? It's prom season!

A great big thank you to our sponsor Sherri Baldy for the great digis she sent the DT to work with and the prize she is donating!


Here's what I came up with...
For this one...I used watercolor pencils, spica glitter markers and a few copic markers.
supplies: papers-white cs (neenah) and maggie holmes (crate paper); stamps- handscripted amuse studio) and big eye head dolls my little dimples my besties img 395 (sherri baldy); inks-watercolor pencils(fantasia), at you yellow, blue and red markers (spica), and E00 C1 and 0 makers (copic) and graphite black (archival); accessories- 1inch circle punch (stampin up) and dots (recollections).

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration.
I was very inspired by the notched edges.  They were easy to make.  I just used my 1" circle punch and kept taping them to each other so I would get the same size notch.  

Speaking of prom...here's a picture of my daughter on the left in the coral dress and her best friend without their dates....they are both headed to Temple University next year!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a cute use of the sketch. I love the combination of office-type paper with splashes of florals - it's a great backdrop for her. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

This is so beautiful! The image is gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leslie said...

Another darling card! And your daughter is beautiful! Best of luck to her next year. So glad you shared the picture.