5/17/2015

i like totally....

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge is up again this week with a Color Challenge.
Here it is...

Our sponsor this week is Butterfly Reflections Ink...an online scrapbooking store!
Thanks Vanessa...for donating a $20 gift certificate to her store to a lucky random winner! 



Here's what I came up with this week...
 supplies: papers-white cs (neenah); ink-pear tart(memento), graphite black (archival), patina,honeydew and slate glimmermist (tattered angels); stamp - heidi swapp; accessories- dry embossing folder sunburst (sizzix) and butterfly die and dry embossing folder (sizzix).

Here's a close up...
All the colored paper was colored with glimmer mist and/or stamp pad.  On the dry embossing folder  I rubbed the ink pad directly on it.  For the butterflies, I sprayed glimmermist on a paper towel and then rubbed it on the white cs to get the effect.  I did stamp on the white cs before I ran it through my Big Shot.  Have to say I am loving this card!!! :)

I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch this week.

And Crafty Calendar Things With Wings Challenge. 
And Sweet Stampin' Challenge...CAS Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Sandy said...

Sandi I love your card! That embossing folder is awesome. =0)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such an amazing card, Sandi!!! Embossed part is awesome!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this card too! The texture and colors are fantastic!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

Naz Smith said...

I love it. Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge.
http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx

Wedgie said...

Pretty card, love the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Deb Bradley said...

Love this card Debbs xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous clean simple card, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can come and join our next challenge too :)

Love and hugs
Maarit