5/24/2015

hello for CIC...

Over at Cupcake Inspirations it's Theme Inspiration week....

Thanks so much to Sweet n Sassy for sponsoring us this week! And donating a great prize!


Here's what I came up with...

 supplies: paper- white cs (neenah) and something blue (prima); stamp- everyday miracles (sweet and sassy); ink- turquoise marker (sharpie) and gold gel marker; accessories- wood icon (prima)

Here's a close up of the butterfly.  I traced the veins in the butterfly with my gold gel pen.  then colored in sharpie.  I wish I would have done it the other way because when I tried to take some of the color off with my blender, it got some gold gel pen on it too. :(

Here's the sketch I used from Deconstructing Jen....

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope to see you again soon!



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Your butterfly is beautiful!!!! Have a great weekend!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Sandi, this is stunning! Love your vibrant butterfly on the pale BG!

Leslie said...

Pretty! Gorgeous butterfly!!