4/07/2015

you are my happy...

Have you seen that over at Try Stampin on Tuesday this sketch is there today.   Lynda came up with it....isn't it great?!
 It's a skinny card. A fun little size to work with.

Here's what I came up with....
I will be honest...this was my second take!  The first one did not photograph very well.  I had to change it up a little to make it work.  I love my finished product!
supplies: in the garden (pebbles), white cs (neenah), rhinestones (recollections) and black and white baker's twine (the twinery)
This is an easy card to put together once I figured out the measurements.
So, here's what I used...
white cs 31/2 X11 scored at 5 1/2
blue and white gingham 3 X41/4
pink  31/4X31/4
flower strip 1/2X31/2

Here's a close up...
I stitched the "tail" of the butterfly with my sewing machine.
.
Thanks for stopping by today. 
 Hope to see your take on the sketch over  at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week.  And just a little note...you will notice that my card doesn't have any stamping on it....it's ok...it doesn't have to  to join in on the fun over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  We just want you to have fun and follow the sketch doing whatever....a card, a tag, anything crafty....

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, this is so stinkin' CUTE!

Leslie Germain said...

Just beautiful!!! LOVE the bright pretty colors!!!