4/23/2015

happy mother's day...

Isn't this pretty? 
Over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge Blog we are gearing up for Mother's Day!
Lots of great inspiration to get your mojo on!

A special thanks to Inky Impressions for sponsoring and giving the DT some digis to work with this challenge!


I must admit I was inspired by the doilies and the hearts.
So..here's what I came up with...
supplies: paper-white cs (neenah), little bo peep (crate paper), kraft cs (the paper studio), black and white border (heidi swapp); ink- black tuxedo (memento) and watercolor pencils; stamps- essential sentiments (amuse studio) and lizzie's bundle of joy (inky impressions); accessories- kraft doily (momenta), wooden heart (studio calico) and black doily (websters pages).

A close up...

Can't wait to see what you come up with...you have until May 6th to get your card uploaded here!

I am entering this card into the Colour Q challenge #288.

And over at Cardabilities I really liked this sketch.  It morphed into what I have now.  I think you can still see the sketch though!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Hope to see you again soon!




4 comments:

Leslie said...

The inspiration is beautiful and your card is DARLING!!!! I LOVE the colors and the sweet mommy and baby image!!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for playing along at Cardabilities.

Tetiana Arkhipova artv157 said...

Your card are beautiful! I like your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! Good Luck!

Sylvia said...

What a cute card, Sandi! So glad you played with us at the colourQ!