4/19/2015

get well soon...

The weather here in PA is finally starting to get into the temps of 70 degrees and the sun is shining!
I finally feel like spirng is in the air!
Over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog, the color challenge for this week definitely gets you thinking about spring!

And our amazing sponsor for this week is....The Stamping Boutique!
The randomly chosen winner will receive 2 images from their boutique, but they have sweetened the prize....you can receive 3 images of the card you submit has an image from The Stamping Boutique on it.  Thanks so muich for sponsoring us this week!

This week has been a whirlwind, so when I looked at the challenge I said....light purple, dark purple and a sage color in my mind.  So, you will see that I took that literally when I was choosing colors for my card. :)  My purple is more of an orchid purple.  
supplies: papers- white cs (neenah) and american crafts; ink-versamark (tsukienedo) and tuxedo black (memento); markers-  PL1, LV3, EB5, CG2 and blender pen(spectrum noir markers); stamps- sprinkles (stampin up), essential sentiments (amuse studio) and plant (the stamping boutique); accessories- green and white bakers twine (the twinery) and enamel dots (recollections).

Here's a close up....
If you look closely on the lt purple you can see the versamark images I stamped.
Can't wait to see what you create!
You have until next Saturday to get it linked up!
I am entering this card in the Curtain Call Bouquet Challenge.

And the Alphabet Challenge Blog is having an E for Eyecatching Edges  challenge.  I think my edges are edgy because I cut the image at an angle.

Make sure you check out this post and get over to facebook.  I can't wait to send out my prize to someone!!

Happy Spring!
Hope you are having a great day!




8 comments:

Sandy said...

So pretty Sandi! I like that layout.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So fresh and cheerful, Sandi! Love this brightness!

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Sandi. Love the image and the coloring. The hot pink looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Sandi! I love that bright, fun image and your fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Basslady said...

a very lovely card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Tina said...

love all your details and coloring on this, so pretty

Marisa said...

Wonderfully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.