4/22/2015

congratulations....

The Sisterhood of Crafters new challenge went live today.  
MONOCHROMATIC (any color)

So, here's what I came up with....
supplies: papers- white cs (neenah) and yours truly (pebbles); inks- black tuxedo (memento) and marker BT7 (spectrum noir); stamps-  little peanuts(amuse studio); accessories-enamel dots (recollections), wooden heart (studio calico), blue and white washi tape (amuse studio), white doily (momenta); cloud dry embossing folder (darice).

A close up...
Here you can see how I only ran the dry embossing folder about one third of the way down the card and then I stopped.

You have until May 3rd at 8PM EST to get your card posted.  Can't wait to see what you create!

I am entering this into the following challenges...
 That Craft Place...Alter Something Challenge


7 comments:

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

Your card is adorable! I have a special feeling for elephants of all shapes, colors and sizes!

Diane said...

I can "ditto" what Glenda said above...super adorable, and I too have a love for any of the cute little elephant images...very cute card!!!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet! Great take on the sketch!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG! This is SO ADORABLE Sandi and what a great idea to just run the embossing folder part way down (I'll have to remember that little trick!) Thanks so much for sweet inspiration! Well done!

Leslie said...

I just LOVE this adorable card! LOVE the embossing and that sweet elephant!!!

Cindy said...

Adorable baby boy card :-)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable sweet image and card!