3/12/2015

Thinking of You...If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog

Here's my card I am sharing today....
supplies: papers-white cs (paper studio) and pattern paper (american crafts); ink- tuxedo black (memento ink) and markers (copic); stamps- everyday greetings (amuse studio) and blossom bicycle (beccy's place); accessories- ribbon (american crafts) and enamel dots (recollections)

And here's my close up...
I loved this challenge! I always love the cookies that we get to use for inspiration.  And you'll see how much I loved the cookie because my bicycle looks just like the cookie!

I got my inspiration from over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog...
Head on over and link your card up.  You have until March 25th.

A warm thank you to Beccy over at Beccy's Place for sponsoring us and giving us a digi 
for on our cards...

I also was inspired by the sketch over at Stampin Celebration Blog Challenge.

And The Card Concept is having a Thinking of You challenge ...
I would say my card is Clean and Layered!

Thanks so much for stopping by again today!
Hope to see you again tomorrow!

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the bike and the 3 enamel dots!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the colors used for your pretty bike and all of the embellishments- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept:-)

laurie said...

I love this! The bike is awesome, what a great card. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Claire said...

So pretty - Love how you've matched those pretty papers to the flowers! What a gorgeous digi stamp!

Anita Krul said...

Love this so much! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

wendi said...

Wonderful card, love the sentiment, such a pretty font. And that bike is great! Love it, did you fussy cut that?? It great!! Thanks for including Stampin' Celebration in your design.