3/12/2015

Sweet N Sassy Sponsor for 300th Challenges at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog

For the next two more days we are going to be continuing to share some great cards made by the team and showcasing our sponsors products!  Hope you are participating in the 300th Challenges over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!
You may enter any or all of our 300th Celebration Challenges!
 You may enter each challenge up to three times
Each challenge entry must be a new creation.
Duplicate entries will be deleted.

Thanks so much to all our sponsors!!

This card is based on the sparkle challenge...

And I used a Sweet N Sassy Digital stamp set...(so gorgeous!!!...check it out below)

Here's my card...
 supplies: papers- white cs(paper studio), chalkboard (we r memory keepers) and tie it on (glitz); ink- markers (copic) and spica glitter markers (copic); stamps- everyday miracles (sweet n sassy digi stamps); accessories- red ribbon (walmart) and silver sequins (dollar tree).

And here's my close up...
I think this card looks so much better in person.  It just didn't photograph well.
This stamp set came  with 2 butterflies and several sayings.

When I was looking for inspiration on how to color the butterflies I came across this image
It inspired me to create my card based on the photo.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Make sure you come back tomorrow to see my final confetti  project for the 300th Challenge.
Have a great day!

No comments: