3/01/2015

Smile...

supplies: paper-sugar chic (heidi swapp), white cs (paper studio) and chalkboard (we r memory keepers); ink- tuxedo black (memento) and Y17, BV 20, BG10, B00, RV 14, C1, YG 23 and E00 (copic markers) and orange (sharpie); stamps-handscripted (amuse studio) and girlfriends (art impressions); accessories- flower (k and co) and black and white baker's twine (the twinery).

A friend of mine came over last night and we had a great time creating for a few hours and laughing at these amazing stamps from Art Impressions! 


 Here's a close up...
This stamp cracks me up!!! You can not help but smile!!
so you can see all my mistakes...lol!
I thought I did pretty doggone good for being a novice with the copics.

I am entering this in the Art Impressions Blog Challenge.

And 613 Avenue Create...Anything Goes!

And don't forget to check out my Online Card Class Giveaway Stretch Your Dies Post!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Smile!!!! Big Hugs!


6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable and fun!!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is a super fun and colourful card Sandi however at Less is More we need to see more 'white space' on our CAS cards therefore unable to accept it this time. Do hope you'll play again though.
Sarah
Less is More

LINDA M said...

Super cute card. I love these AI stamps they are so much fun and your layout design gives you the feeling of the image being a photo.

Anne said...

I love these stamps!
However I think you may have entered Less is More by mistake with this fun card, we are a clean and simple challenge.
Do check out our guidelines and join us again!

Anne
LIM

Michelle Arnold said...

I love the look of the card. I think I already look like these fun ladies. Makes me want to go out and hang out with the girls for some wine !!! Love the colors and the fun!!

Sharon Caudle said...

SUPER cute card!!! Love this image and you've showcased it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining our Tie It Up challenge at Art Impressions!