3/01/2015

I love us...

supplies:  papers- chalkboard (we r memory keepers) and white cs (paper studio); ink- RV 14 (copic marker); accessories- heart wood veneer (studio calico) and white ribbon (my stash).


 Here's a close up...
My daughter said.. "It's beautiful! Yet, so simple!"
And I totally agree with her! 
I got lucky and had a copic that when I colored on the wood matched the pink perfectly!! I did run the 0 marker over it a little to blend it and make it look a little smoother.

I got my inspiration from the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I was inspired by the hearts and the cursive writing.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

It is beautiful.

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful card! Love the wreath with that flower paper! And loving that bow!!!

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a beautiful card and I'm in love with the background paper. Did you create it yourself? Your so good with tying bows too, mine are always very lop-sided. The sentiment is so sweet and like how you framed around it with the stamps. A really gorgeous card and thank you so much for joining me at Muse this week!

Cindy Hall said...

This card really stands out in the gallery this week! Love the colors and design, and especially the perfectly chosen embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is a gorgeouscard - I love all the pretty detail and texture! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Sandi!