3/15/2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day...301 Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

supplies: white cs (paper studio), gold (my stash) cloud pattern paper (american crafts); ink- black tuxedo (memento),watercolors (michaels),  markers (spectrum noir); stamps: theodore shamrocks (bugaboo stamps) and everyday sentiments (amuse studio).

Here's a close up...

My inspiration came from the Lucky Cupcake Inspirations theme Challenge this week.
Can't wait to see what you create based on the theme challenge.  You have until next Saturday, March 21st to get it linked up.

And you could be the lucky winner of  7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps.
A special thanks for sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations this week!

I also used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches to make my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a sweet image and card!!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh! I love "Theodore". How adorable! This is a really great St. Patrick's Day card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!