3/22/2015

Happy Birthday for CCIC#302



Over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week we are having a color challenge!
 Gotta say I love it!


And our sponsor is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  They are giving away a $6 gift certificate to one lucky random winner!

Here is my card...
supplies: paper- white cs (the paper studio), chalkboard (we r memory keepers), scraps of pink and yellow (amuse studio); ink- tuxedo black (memento), alcohol markers (copic); accessories- #6, heart and scallop frame (thickers); stamps-woohoo for you (amuse studio) and polka dot pals heidi (little miss muffet stamps)

And here's a close up...
The scallop circle was white also, but I colored it with my copic markers and blended.  
I really liked the effect 


I also used this sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday to create my card.
 
And since I made a birthday card, I am entering it in the Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog.
(anything goes)


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Kathy S said...

Oh wow - she is so sweet and I'm sure going to be appreciated by the Birthday Girl who gets her! Love the 6 and how that is incorporated into the Try Stampin' on Tuesday design.

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love the sweet image and your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Aww...what a sweet birthday card for a six year old! Love all the details on your card and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Ina said...

This is just the cutest card. I saw it over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and couldn't resist taking a look here. Lovely colour combination and beautifully coloured. Just found me another challenge site to play with. Thanks.