3/08/2015

Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration New Sweeties Announcement...


I am so excited to be a NEW addition to the Cupcake Inspirations Design Team and what a wonderful time to become a part of this challenge team.

All of these amazing sponsors have donated over $600 in prizes!! So, I hope if you haven't stopped  already that you are on your way over to take a look and start creating!!!

The first challenge was posted on Sunday, March 1st....
And you have until March 14th at noon CST to enter!!!
Go check out my new team mate...Amy's  card using sparkle as her inspiration

The second challenge was posted on Tuesday, March 3rd...
And you have until March 14th at noon CST to enter!

Here's my card that I created for my intro over at our blog today based off of the color challenge...
supplies: paper-white cs(paper studio), green card (we r memory keepers), blue cs (crate paper); ink-YG 23, BG10, C1, Y17 and 0 (copic markers); stamp- you're tweet freebie (newton's nook designs) and accessories- ribbon and buttons (amuse studio).

Here's a close up of this sweet little image...
Such a simple image, but how adorable is that!!

I think I have a new crush!!!:)
And they are treating you....
Newton's Nook Designs is celebrating with FREE shipping for our readers
Use the code CUPCAKE300
Expires March 7


The last challenge was posted on Friday, March 5th..
And you have until March 14th at noon CST to enter!
 Go check out  my new team mate...Valentyna's card using Confetti as her inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Love your card Sandi, that bird is the cutest!! I have to have that him. I'm so happy to be on the team with you and I believe I'm on another team with you also.

Nina Dee said...

What a cute card, Sandi! I especially love that background paper. I'm so excited to be working alongside you and can't wait to see what you make next! Glad to have you as a Sweetie :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Sandi, this card is so sweet! love your coloring and small buttons are adorably cute! I am so exited to work with you :)

Sandy said...

Welcome Sandi!!! Looking forward to working on the team with you!