3/24/2015

My Creative Space Reinvented and a Happy Little Stamper Sketch

Over the weekend I got this overwhelming feeling of a need to reorganize my creative space.
I am thrilled with how it turned out.  
Thought I would share...hope you enjoy!
I am going to go clock wise around the room....

This was a corner shelf that I bought at a yard sale. 
 I bought the white tubs at the Dollar Tree.
The tubs on the third shelf have my mists in one and the other has my acrylic paint.
The white tub on the very top shelf has a whole bunch of cards and 3D projects that I have made. (what to do with them all???)


 This really is the piece of furniture that got me  thinking I needed to reorganize! 
These white tubs have my baker's twine, acrylic stamp blocks, 6X6 paper pads and you can see there are 2 stacked there that are empty....those are for my clear stamps that I want to reorganize.


 I love this! Basket has my embossing gun in and then the basket on shelf has all my embossing powders in it.  I want to get some fake flowers for the hot pink can I bought at the Dollar Tree.


All my stamps from Stampin Up! and Amuse Studio.  Yikes!!!


My alcohol markers, memento ink pads and embellies. 


 My work space...
I need to cut the curtains off....or ask my Mom to do it.  :)


My inspiration board that is not finished....just starting...:)
I think I want to add a pennant above this board the whole length of the wall too.



stamp pad storage....



And what it looks like standing in the doorway....
When I get my acrylic stamps organized and my pennant hung, I will update!
Thanks for taking a tour of my "studio!"

I also wanted to share this little card I made...

supplies: papers-ivory cs (amuse studio); stamps: dear lizzy (american crafts); ink: tuxedo black (memento); accessories- small polka dot embossing foloder (darice) and sweet springtime stickers (echo park)

Here's a close up...

Love the stamp sentiment! And the added extra little "sticker" butterfly.

Here's where I got my inspiration at Happy Little Stampers...
You have until the end of March to get it linked up!

And over at AAA Cards they are having a Barenaked Challenge!
This card is very bare naked with some dimples on it~! LOL!!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!! And what an organized space you have!!

Loll said...

Hi Sandi! Your spring card is definitely sweet!! Love the brightly coloured blossoms, and the polka-dot background --- so adorable!! Great organizing!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Ina said...

Hi Sandi - thanks for sharing your craft room. Can I come over and help make it messy? Mine needs a tidy up so maybe you could pop over and do mine LOL. Looks fabulous.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the AAA Card Challenge!!!

Jenny Colacicco said...

What a great post - and the colors on your card are FAB. Thanks for joining AAA Jenny x