3/13/2015

BugaBoo Sponsor for 300th Challenges at Cupcake Inspirations


For the next three days we are going to be continuing to share some great cards made by the team and showcasing our sponsors products!  Hope you are participating in the 300th Challenges over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!
You may enter any or all of our 300th Celebration Challenges!
 You may enter each challenge up to three times
Each challenge entry must be a new creation.
Duplicate entries will be deleted.

Thanks so much to all our sponsors!!!

The last card I created goes with the confetti inspiration challenge...

and I used a Bugaboo digi...
Check it out...she's adorable!

Here's my card...
supplies: papers-frames (american crafts), white cs (paper studio) and purple cs (stampin up); ink- tuxedo black (memento) and markers (copic); stamp- frame it...balloon girl (bugaboo stamps) and woohoo for you (amuse studio); ribbon (american crafts).

 And here's a close up....
I was really excited to find this paper in my stash and find that the frame fit on this frame in the paper.  

I got my inspiration for the card sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have gotten your cards linked up over at Cupcake Inspirations Blog so you have a chance to win some great prizes!

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

how delightful...sure made me smile.
hugs,
K