2/12/2015

Sweet on you...

 supplies: papers-white cs(recollections) and dreamy (heidi swapp); inks-tuxedo black(memento) and watercolor pencils (fantasia); stamps-sweet love (amuse studio) and panda heart (sami stamps); accessories-enamel dot(recollections), flower punch(stampin up) and black and white twine (the twinery).

Here's a close up...
I looked on-line at some "real" pandas and colored her in.  She became a her because I smeared some pink on her head.  I really like the added hair accessory though! I think it's cute.  I got this image FREE from Sami Stamps on her facebook page....maybe you should go sign up!:)

I based my card sketch on the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch...


And Tuesday Throwdown Challenge...Love is in the Air.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy creating!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is too cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Leslie Germain said...

How sweet!! LOVE the colors and the panda!!

maria f. said...

That panda is one adorable image and I just love the play on the pink between the image and your choice of PP.

Emily Lauritzen said...

So cute! Not ofter are mistakes appreciated, but your little flower accessory is the perfect fix!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!
<3 Emily L. - DT