2/22/2015

So Sweet...

supplies: papers-white cs and kraft cs (paper studio), inked rose (we r memory keepers) and pink polkadot (unknown); ink-black tuxedo(memento); stamps- little yellow bicycle; accessories-small polka dots embossing folder (paper studio), foam letters (thickers), smiley face cricut cartridge (provocraft) and black and white twine (the twinery).

A close up...
This was a lot of fun to make!

I got my inspiration from Always Playing with Paper The Challenge.  
I used the sketch.

It was fun using the donut on my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great one!

3 comments:

Nance E Salkeld said...

Wow, amazing design, colors and elements! Fab interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Anita said...

An awesome card and I love your pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest donut! Great job on the colors!