2/01/2015

Making Spirits Bright

supplies: paper- bundled up (crate paper), black cs (recollections),  A2 kraft card (recollections); die cuts- winter frolic (cricut provocraft); accessories- black and white baker's twine (the twinery).

It's been awhile since I've used my Cricut Expression machine.  Sometimes I don't think I use it enough to really benefit from it or appreciate it. Actually, I know that's the case!

Here I added the scallop border to the side and then used that to attach the baker's twine.

This shows how I left the border on the 6X6 pattern paper and then added some scallops.




I am entering this into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog.


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

Cute card, I like your shadowed sentiment and that newsprint background! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

SO pretty! Love the colours!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Patricia H. said...

The red, black and tan color scheme is always a classic. I really like the layered sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your combination of challenges. I do like the fab sentiment and texty background. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Julie said...

Fab card. Love how you used a silhouette for the carolers but used a bright color for the sentiment. I too don't use my Cricut expression enough but wouldn't dream getting rid of it. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT
Julie T