2/26/2015

Hope Ur Havin A Sunny Day...

Over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog we need a little summer after all this cold weather and snow! So...here was our inspiration! I think it's so neat that it is a cookie!!!  A special thanks to our sponsor this week...Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps for our great digital stamps and the prize she has offered up!
Hope you'll play along with us and find your creative juices with the sand between your toes.  
You have until March 11 to link up!

So, here's what I came up with...
supplies: paper and embellishments-splash (echo park) and white cs (paper studio); ink- Y19 (beach ball), E00 (skin), BG10 (diaper and hat), R43 (dots on cheeks), C1 (shading in beach ball) ...copics; stamp: beach ball bobby (Robyn's Fetish digital stamps)

Here's a close up...
I  have to say this is forcing me to use my copics and it truly is ...
the more you practice...
the better you get!  

I used the sketch over at The Paper Players for some inspiration!



This week the challenge is…

ANYTHING GOES!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!





4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love that cookie - such a neat challenge. And your card is absolutely adorable. Love that little baby and all the details!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Sandi, your card is just adorable! I love the summer theme! Your little baby and bright colors made me smile! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Karren said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the little scene you've created inside the circle! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Sandi! super cute card, luv the depth...adorable layers! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine! *~*