2/01/2015

Holiday Wishes...take 10!

supplies: paper- white and black cs(recollections); stamps-holiday collection (stampin up); inks-lido, watermelon, orange, blush, grass and ocean pigment ink (amuse studio) and graphite black (brilliance); accessory- black and white twine (twinery).

Here's a close up of the bow...
I just put a little bit of quickie glue from my pinpoint roller on the back of the bow and attached.

I am entering into this challenge....
I have been eyeing this one up all week.  The reason why I put take ten in my title is because I've tried to reproduce Taheerah's card several different ways and they all ended up in the trash.  I finally settled on this and am buying some neon embossable powders for the future...lol! 
Thanks for the challenge sweets!!!

Hope you are having a great day! 
Happy creating!!!



3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

How fun! Love the different colored snowflakes!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful bright snowflakes! Such a great take on the inspiration. Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a darling and fun holiday card!