2/23/2015

Happy Birthday...

supplies: papers-white cs (paper studio); ink-tuxedo black (memento ink); stamps-birthday builders (amuse studio); accessories- washi tape (amuse studio and walmart),  happy die cut (studio calico) and flowers (sassafrass lass)

And a close up...
I die cut the happy 4 times out of the white cs and used wide shipping tape on the back of my card.  I put a white cs happy in first and then I placed all the "guts" in.  It really made it easy to have that wide tape down and to be able to push on something to get it to stick.  Then I used my quickie glue pen to adhere the rest of the white cs and the washi tape "happy" word.  I am really pleased with how it turned out!

As I was watching the Oscars, I came across the Colour Me Challenge and became inspired.

I am also entering the Seize the Birthday card challenge Anything Goes.

And CAS on Sunday Chevrons Challenge


Thanks for stopping by today!





8 comments:

Tanja said...

love the "washi tape happy sentiment" - thanks for sharing your colorful card at Colour me...! this week

Anja Curvers said...

Wow great card love the washi-tape sentiment and great colors. Thanks for joining us over at CAs on sunday.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your camouflaged diecut word! Fabulous!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous card!!!! LOVE how you did the happy!!! AMazing.

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love how the die cut is camouflaged.

Nancy said...

Sandi, You have really inspired me to try this technique! I have seen it done before, but yours is my favorite! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

OttawaMom said...

Love the bold, bright colours and fun patterns! Great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Shelly said...

Such a FUN card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!