2/22/2015

Get Well Soon...

supplies: papers-white cs(paper studio) and blue cs (bazzill); ink-white pigment ink(colorbox) and watercolors (michaels); stamps-assorted sentiments (amuse studio); accessories- cindyloo cricut cartridge (provocraft) and white gemstones (paper studio).

A close up...
I stitched around the circle and also around the outside.  When I was at Michaels on Saturday I saw this whole line of denim, so I thought I would make it look "denimy" and still be inspired by the Muse Card by Marion Vagg over at Muse Card Challenge.
I was inspired by her use of blue and white and also the "sketch."
Thanks for the inspiration!!!


And over at CASology it is all about Monochromatic...



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty get well card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

What a fun idea to colour part of the die cut to help us see the scene more clearly! So glad you joined us at Muse and CASology this week!