1/27/2015

You are so fabulous!

supplies: papers-hey kid (pink paislee), black cs (recollections); accessories-flowers (sassafras lass), enamel dot (recollections) and black/white baker's twine (the twinery).

Here's a close up of all the goodies...
I had to sleep on this one.  I started it last night.  Then knew it needed some more things, but couldn't figure it out.  I got up this morning and it came together so easily.  Now it looks finished (to me at least)!

I got my inspiration from retrosketches.  
The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 30th, 2015.  
I just made the card not a square.  Hope you can see the sketch.


Make a card/project that has opposites on it. Think opposite colors on the color wheel, stripes and polka dots, black and white, mirror image, etc.  I think I did this in several ways! :)

Use buttons.


Tuesday Throwdown # 229 Facets For Crafting (using gems, sequins ... etc.).  
I used an enamel dot and button.

Thanks for stopping by today!





4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Your card is gorgeous - love all the little details! I agree - some of my best cards have come together after I've left them overnight. In the morning, things just come together. Well done!

Mynn xx said...

This card totally rocks!!! LOVE the clean design, I adore the fun colors, and those glasses are perfect! LOVE! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

*Vicki* said...

Totally fab card!! Love the cute design and fun colors here! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Leslie Germain said...

One of my favorite collections. Love the card you created with it!!! Adorable!!