1/26/2015

Thinking of You Watercolors...

supplies and recipe: brilliant blue 51/2 X 11, basic black 33/4X33/4 and very vanilla  4X4 cs (stampin up) and watercolor paper (strathmore); inks-versamark(tsukeneko), crayola watercolor markers and watercolors (michaels); embossing powder- black (stampin up); ribbon-red grosgrain (walmart)

And here's a close up...
It didn't show up as dark in the pic as what it is on the card.  I used my watercolor marker to pick up the colors from the watercolor palette and the red marker I put on the stamp case and picked it up off of that.  

I have been thinking about this card for about a week...ever since I saw the challenge over at Runway Inspired Challenge Blog.  I really like how mine turned out!  There's still time....projects for this challenge are due by Friday, January 30th at 11:59pm ET.



I was inspired by the colors and the rectangles on her shirt.  
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty card! Love the red!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love the bold embossed image with the delicate watercolors! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!