1/02/2015

RS #146 and ric #74


Here's where I got my inspiration...
Love what the DT did with this sketch over at retrosketches!



And check out the many ways that the DT used this beauty of inspiration! 

So...here's my card

supplies: cardstock and pattern papers- white cs (recollections), cranberry cs (amuse studio), orange pattern paper (american crafts ), grey and white diagonal (glitz black and white); stamps- A Beautiful thing (stampin' up); inks- pebble (amuse studio); apricot (amuse studio)

I obviously used the gorgeous retrosketches sketch and then used the orange and white from the dress.  I added a touch of red accent as they did on the dress for the belt and used grey because of the handbag.
Thanks so much for stopping today!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I love each and every detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Loving those layers..especially with the stripes mixed in! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)