1/29/2015

Love You More...

 supplies and recipe: papers- seattle cs 51/2 X41/4 (amuse studio), white cs 51/4 X 33/4 (recollections), spotted canary (k and co.) 1X5/14, bundled up (crate paper) 2X51/4 and cranberry cobbler 1X51/4 (stampin up); inks/coloring- seattle craft ink pad (amuse studio) and fantasia watercolor pencils; stamps-chilled cucumber soup (jillibean soup), persian kitty (sami stamps); accessories-white foam dots (thickers)


Here's a close up.  I was so excited when I could use my seattle craft pad to color the foam white dots.  It took quite a few minutes for this card to come together, but I am thrilled with the look of it!

Here's where I got my inspiration...
Over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie, a new challenge went live today!
 Very exciting news...I am now part of the Design Team.  
The challenge runs for 2 weeks.  So ...join in and have some fun! I was inspired by the cat cookie.  Sami Stamps is our sponsor this challenge.  Make sure you stop over and see what she has in her shop!  

I used the color palette from Colour Q.

And I used the sketch from The Paper Players too.  I hope you can see that I just turned it sideways.

Updated..... Thanks Joanne for choosing my card to be a cut above ...


Thanks for stopping by today! 

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!!! Love the colors!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Sandi, What a fun card using Sami Stamps! We would love to see you post your card at our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Thank you,
Grandma Bonnie
Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

Joanne James said...

What a unique take on our sketch this week! I love the plaid border and the serious-looking cat. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players!

Lisa said...

Sandi this is a darling card! The chubby cat is too much fun and I like the pretty pink plaid. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ! Congratulations on your design team gig! Those cookies look too cute to eat ;)

stampwithsandy said...

So, so adorable but then I am a sucker for anything with a kitty. I love those cat shaped cookies, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Sandi!