1/26/2015

Birthday Wishes

supplies and recipe: papers- ocean mist 4 X51/4, real red  11/2 X12 cs (stampin up) and white 41/4X51/2 cs (recollections); inks- versamark (tsukineko) and tuxedo black (memento); stamps- lots of dots and birthday wishes (amuse studio); accessories- enamel dots (recollections) and birthday cake (imaginisce)

I stamped in versamark just to give a slight bit of texture on the ocean mist cardstock and folded my real red cs back and forth to create some more interest.

I got my inspiration from the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Jen M created the sketch...great job!  I think this sketch is very versatile!

I am also entering this into the challenge over at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love this! Great colours and fun design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.