10/05/2014

Wishing You Well!

A very near and dear friend of mine was just recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  When I saw the card from Kimberly Weiner over at Muse Card Club ...right away I thought...I know what stamp set I would use and could change that up a little to make mine look like this....

supplies: paper-vanilla (amuse studio) and watercolor paper (strathmore); ink- black (stazon), coffee (amuse studio), watercolor pencils and refillable marker brush; stamps: (stampin up) and (unity stamps); accessories: ribbon (amuse studio)

Here was my inspiration...

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so sweet and precious!!! Love the bow - so perfect for your friend. Lovely and sweet, they will feel cared for the moment they see it. The special fussy cutting it totally endearing!!! Thanks for joining us in the MUSE where I am guesting this week!! Yay!!!

WOW..just lovely!!!

Alanna said...

Your card is beautiful and I am sure it will bring your friend a bit of comfort.

Neets B said...

Such a delicate creation. That soft pink bow is perfect with the pretty flowers. Sending well wishes to your friend x

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

So pretty! I have that set from years ago - what a lovely reminder to use it! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!