10/05/2014

Hello!

supplies: paper-imaginisce and amuse studio; accessories-dots (paper studio), cork hello (paper studio), cloud die (amuse studio)

I used the Freshly Made Sketches #156 to make this card.

I just kind of dropped off the face of the blog world! Now that all is OK...I will share.  I have a brain aneurysm on my internal carotid artery behind my right eye.  In April of 2010 I had 13 metal clippings placed in my ICA neurosurgically.  I found out last spring that the residual of the aneurysm was almost as large as the one in 2010, so they wanted to do surgery again.  I should have known something was up again...my headaches/migraines were so much more frequent than what they were say in early 2013.  So...now I have a stent via inserted neurosurgically.  Currently, I am taking Plavix and baby aspirin.  I go back in November for an MRI/MRA.  If it shows that the aneurysm is smaller they will do an angiogram to confirm and then I will be able to go off of the Plavix.  The bruising is phenomenal and  I am praying that I will be able to go off of it in November instead of February.  Thanks for wondering where I was! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Sandi, so glad to see you back to blogging and thrilled that you joined FMS this week. What a great image you choose and I love that sentiment. I hope you continue to get better each day!

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love the cork sentiment -- it looks perfect with the tree. So sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope the aneurism shrinks and that you get better quickly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow, that must have been quite a shock. Good to hear they were able to place the stent. Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed you will be okay very soon!!!! (and yes, I did wonder where you went!).
Your card is very pretty!! <3