5/18/2014

You are so ...card!


Here's my take on the Muse by Therese Calvird over at Muse Card Club this week.
I was inspired by the inlayed "you" and the different fonts.  I had one heck of a time with the you that I cut on my cricut and getting it to lay correctly.  I think it looks messy, but I spent way too much time on it not to post it!!!
supplies: cardstock-sugar (amuse studio), lido (amuse studio); ink- pebble, slate, grass, bubblegum, and ocean (amuse studio) and tuxedo black (memento ink); stamps- little yellow bicycle and studio g; embellies: k and co. heidi swapp and cricut cart hoot and holler.

Here is Therese's card...
I love it!!! Everything about it! Great job Therese!

Sorry I've been a little MIA!
Here's why!
I am wearing it on my left foot after an injury at school.  I'm not on crutches.  Thank goodness!!! But until I get home...I am exhausted! Only 2 more weeks left to wear it, so I'm saying woot! woot! to that!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and for all the sweet comments that you've been leaving me!
Have a great day!





7 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

I think you've done a fabulous job! Its such a fiddly process doing the inlay die-cutting. I've done alot and I still can't get it right most of the time. I love the colours you used and those puffy flowers are adorable. Well done!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I too, think your card is fab. You really nailed the graffiti style.
Caroline xxx

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love that you added more colours - it gives this card a really fun feel! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect mix of colors & fonts!

lostinpaper said...

Your graffiti style card is so wonderful, what a great combo of colours and fonts! Hope you get better real soon!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and the different fonts!!
Oh dear, what have you done with your foot?! Hope it heals quickly!!! Take care!

Monique Liedtke said...

Hi Sandi! I was wondering how you are?? (and where you are, lol). Hope everything is okay?! Hugs!