5/04/2014

Holiday Wishes!


supplies: sugar cardstock (amuse studio); ink- slate, lido and bubblegum (amuse studio); stamps: cool yule (amuse studio) and holiday collection (stampin up)

I am  entering this into the Muse Card Club challenge this week based off of the card that Gillian Ross designed.
I got my inspiration from the colors in the card and instead of faux stitching around the card, I sewed it with the sewing machine instead.
I am also entering this in the Holiday Challenge at Addicted to Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are a having a great day!

10 comments:

Alanna said...

Great card Sandi. I love the stitching.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I just love that you turned this baby-muse into a Christmas card - so clean and beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Sue said...

Such a pretty CAS Christmas card. Love the pink tree and the stitching is a lovely touch. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti said...

This is brilliant take on the Muse and the holiday theme. I like how perfectly CAS this card is, The stitched frame adds a lot of extra touch :)

Deepti said...

and yes thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Anita in France said...

So deliciously CAS, Sandi ... great stitched border and I love all that wonderful white space! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated ... and it meant I could come here and visit! Anita :)

Diane said...

Very pretty design Sandi.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

I love the stitching Sandi makes for fun designs.

Hugs diane

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love your sweet and clean Christmas card, Sandi, and it's perfect for the MUSE challenge! Warmest congratulations on the DT appointment! They are so lucky to have you on board!! Hugs, Darnell

Monique Liedtke said...

Woot Sandi!!! Congrats girl! How fun!!
Love both your cards! Love the "clean" look of them!