4/13/2014

Warm Wishes

Over at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog...it's all about snowmen this week!
I love the fact that when I make a Christmas card...I have one more different one to use instead of a pile that are all the same.  It's a good thing that this is only the paper kind of snowman and they are adorable! I love this kind of snow!

Here's my card...


supplies: paper- blush and ivory cardstock (amuse studio) and bundled up (crate paper); stamps-celebration (little yellow bicycle); ink-tuxedo black (memento ink); embellies-black label letters (tim holtz) and red pearl creative candy (amuse studio)

I also followed the sketch over at Seize the Sketch.

I kind of flipped it a little! I really like how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great one!

11 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Love your little vintage snowmen - so cute!! Thanks so much for playing at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your snowmen paper! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

~amy~ said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Katie Melhus said...

Such cute layers and I love that labelmaker look you used. What a great combo, glad you see you joined us at Merry Monday AND Seize the Sketch! :)

Bonnie said...

Paper snowmen are the best and these are perfect, Sandi! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Karen Day said...

Such a pretty card, Sandi - I love your papers!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute, I love the papers you used. Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

Melinda Gleissner said...

Love your take on the sketch using my favorite color combination.

Lori said...

Too fun! Love these colors on a wintery card design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Rose said...

CUTE!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Tangii said...

So cute! LOVE the "wonky" panels :) Thanks for playing along with Seize the Sketch, hope to see you again!