4/30/2014

Thank You!

I want to personally thank Darnell for featuring me on her blog the other day! How sweet! If you haven't been to see her blog, you need to go.  Look at her Playhouse...OMW...it's amazing!!! And she is FUNNY and of course very talented! I am also sending Darnell this Thank You card via cyberspace.  Big hugs to you Sweets!;)

Here's my card...

supplies: papers-june bug (basic grey) and sugar (amuse studio); chip stickers- june bug (basic grey); stamps- handscripted (amuse studio); ink-tuxedo black (memento ink) and bic sharpie marker; embellies- white enamel dot stickers (recollections).

I used the spritzer to create a subtle texture on the white cardstock.  I thought this June Bug collection from Basic Grey was perfect for the challenge and I caught a glimpse of the price tag on that pack of paper....oh my!!! And this collection is how old?  LOL!;) I think I should have used vanilla cardstock instead of the white? It is what it is!

Everyone has been talking about the distress marker spritzer and I'm thinking...wait...do I still have mine from Stampin Up! or did I get rid of it?
I did find it and was very bummed because I couldn't fit the sharpie or bic permanent markers in it when I tried to put it in the way your supposed to and thought..I'll have to get one of the distress marker spritzers....but....tonight I tried to put the marker in backwards and woot! woot! it worked.  (So, you have to back the marker in from the tip.)   Hope that makes sense!

I was inspired by the two week combination challenges that CAS(E) this Sketch! and Runway Inspired Challenge blogs currently have up! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
So glad you are here!


6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

AMAZING take on the Runway/CAS this Sketch combo!!! Really stunning it stands out with the awesome bird!!!!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch--love that bird! Thanks for linking this up to CAS(E) this Sketch!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful card! Love that bird!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo and sketch!

Betty J. said...

What a pretty card. Love the birdie in the middle.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Ohh- that's cool. I love the misting!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!