4/27/2014

Happy Holidays

Merry Monday is having a challenge to use Christmas words and decorate each letter and over at Christmas Card Challenges they are having an Anything Goes Challenge.

Here's my card ...
 supplies: paper-vanilla, cranberry and twas the night (amuse studio), perppermint (crate paper); ink-tuxedo black (memento); stamps-big on christmas (stampin' up) and embellies- minibrads (stampin up)

I thought this stamp was perfect for the challenge with the one letter the Christmas tree and then the rest of the letters needing to be watercolored.  I didn't have any ribbon that matched, so I decided to make some faux ribbon.  For the faux ribbon  in the left hand corner, I used a strip of paper and tied it in a knot (very carefully).  

Thanks for stopping by today!
It's so nice to see you here!


5 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

Bonnie said...

This is such a pretty way to say Happy Holidays, Sandi! Love how you did your "ribbon"! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Lori said...

Love this CAS design, Sandi! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

Darnell J Knauss said...

So cute and so clever, Sandi! It's nice to meet you through Merry Monday and be your newest follower! I would love to have you visit me and follow me, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW you do EXCELLENT Christmas!!!