4/28/2014

Butterfly card

Over at Muse Card Club, Marion Vagg made this sweet little flower card.  I just had to try my hand at it this week.  So, while I was at my Mom's yesterday (after I drove 21/2 hours) waiting for her to do some alterations on Kati's prom dress, I put this together.

suppplies: Miss Caroline/Dolled Up (my mind's eye), butterfly (sizzix), bling (k&co)

My inspiration was the sketch and the wood type background! As I say to my students, this was pretty easy peasy lemon squeezy, but
I love how simple, yet sweet this came out!
I am also entering this into CASology Cue Card Challenge


Thanks for stopping by today!
It's so nice to see you here!
Have a great one!

12 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a pretty card, Sandi. LOVE the wood background paper with the pretty colored butterfly. HOpe you will stop by and share you crafty creation!!

Irish Cherokee said...

A really neat card. Love the butterflies and the wood panel background.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Great way to used patterned paper but still keep your card CAS. Love the large butterfly on top of the smaller ones.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Irene said...

A beautiful card Sandi. The wood background is brilliant. I like the idea of different size butterflies.
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
luv
irene
xxxx

Deepti said...

This is lovely, I like the wooden panel and the butterflies :)

Carole said...

The rustic wood panel is striking next to the gingham butterfly. I saw you intro on Darnell's blog so I had to pop over.

http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE the WOOD, so awesome a take on this, I LOVED it, and actually thought I popped in to tell you! Well here I am, LOVE IT!!!

Sindi Jeffers said...

Love this card! Thanks for linking up at TMN!

forza said...

Amazing and so beautiful card :)

Thanks for linking up at TMN!

Leslie Germain said...

Sandi, thank you for sharing your Crafty Creation with us. I hope you will visit and share again soon!

Saskia said...

Whoever gets that card is a lucky recipient! It's a beautiful card! Thanks for linking up to the MN!