3/23/2014

Welcome Spring!

supplies: paper-white greeting cards (paper studio); ink-watermelon, seattle, ocean and fern (amuse studio); foam letters- american crafts; ribbon- amuse studio; stamps- forest friends (stampin' up).

This card was a lot of fun to make.  For once I think I knew when to stop. LOL!! 
Also, I think it's the first time I ever used this stamp set!  I stamped over half of my page using all the colors from the colour Q challenge this week.


I also was inspired by the continuous stamping and the word hello...over at the Muse Card Club with Marion Vagg's card.


Here's a close up... 
I popped the little owl up with a pop up dot.  The colors and the animals remind me of spring! I think I am saying Hello to spring for sure!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card Sandi, the stamping is pretty and the die letters really stand out! So glad you played with us at the colourQ this wee.

Karren said...

Those critters are too cute! And I love your die cut lettering. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oh this is fun - I've always loved the retro feel of that animal set! Great to see you at Muse this week!

Lisa said...

Awww the little animals are so cute, fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Michelle Arnold said...

Love the retro look of the stamp and the color, ribbion is great. Of course... i have three little people standing behind me looking and they want the stamp! thanks for your inspiring work!