3/30/2014

Pretty Little Studio March Card Sketch


supplies: cardstock- blush and sugar (amuse studio); pattern paper-packaging from sandcastle stencil flashcards (pretty little studio); dies-tim holtz and spellbinders; stamps- woohoo for you (amuse studio); ink-bluck tuxedo (memento); embellishments- 6 (american crafts letters), little girls vintage tags (pretty little studio), blush ribbon (amuse studio)

My card was based off of this sketch at Pretty Little Studio for the month of March.
It is due by March 31st. 
A little while ago I ordered some grab bags from Pretty Little Studio.  They were full of embellishments from so many of their lines of papers.  I didn't order any papers yet, but I wanted to participate in this challenge and use some of the embellies that I got.  I love the vintage feel...and the cute factor of this company.  

Here is a close up of the front...

And I also decorated the inside too with what I cut off of the packaging paper.  
I did NOT waste any of that sandcastle packaging paper...lol!

It's great to make a card and know exactly who it is for! I know she will LOVE it!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow! It's fabulous Sandi!! Love what you did with the sketch!!!! <3

Lisa Spiegel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You used my favorite embossing folder!! Thank you for playing along this month!

Becky Litz said...

Fabulous! Love the embossing folder. Thank you for playing along with our sketch this month at Pretty Little Studio!