3/17/2014

Muse...Therese Calvird

I loved the simplicity of this card by Therese Calvird at Muse right now!
So I decided to try it out! I was inspired by the bicycle and the card sketch.

Here's my card...

supplies: paper-summer fresh(simple stories); ink-tuxedo black(memento ink); stamps-enjoy the ride (amuse studio) and itty bitty be yourself cosmo (unity stamp company)

I tried to create a little bit of texture on the pattern paper by cutting out the banners and placing them on top of the others.
I decided to leave it black because of the banners and tag that were already on the pattern paper.  It was very difficult for me not to color it, but the more I look at it...the more I like it!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great one!



3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is a great take on Therese's Muse - I'm so sorry you didn't get to link up in time - hope to see you next week!

lostinpaper said...

What a fabulous card, those added banners are perfect, but it's the sentiment that I really love!

Helen Gullett said...

Love the grid paper and the bicycle! Great card :)