3/30/2014

It's raining flowers!

All winter we had snow and now yesterday and today here in PA...it has RAINED! 
So, when I began this card...I reached for blue and yellow immediately.
I wanted my card to be bright and fun!

Here it is...
supplies: cardstock- sugar (amuse studio); inks- white (colorbox), gelatos (faber castell) and white embossing powder (stampin' up);  stamps-handscripted and venetian background (amuse studio); dies- clouds (amuse studio); stickers- carolyn gavin (k and company).
I didn't have any glossy cardstock, so I just used regular.  If I would have used glossy, the color would have resisted the white embossing background more.  I tried to rub it off as much as possible with a paper towel.   That's as good as I could get it.  And then I added the flowers because that's what I wish would have been falling out of the sky today!

I got my inspiration from Lyndal Higgins at Muse this week.


I was inspired by the white on color and the vellum.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Lyndal said...

LOVE the colours Sandi - such a happy spring card! So glad you were inspired to play along with MUSE!

Sandra Farrell said...

beautiful card Sandi

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Such fun! I love the joy that just radiates from this card! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Leslie Germain said...

such a pretty card. I LOVE the quarter foil background - great colors. Quarter foil is my fave right now.

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome and happy card! Love the colors! Would love to see how you used the Gelatos to create this :). I've got a box full of them, but hardly ever use them ...