3/06/2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge Blog had a great sketch up this week.  I had some computer troubles this morning, so I am not able to link it:(!


I also used these colors from The Card Concept
You have until March 17 at noon (PST) to link your card up there!

Here is my card...
I would say it is Clean and Simple!:)
 supplies: papers- for the record (echo park) and greeting cards (paper studio); ink- tuxedo black (memento) and watercolor pencils (faber castell); stamps- be owl mine (unity stamps co.) and essential greetings (amuse studio); embellies- green and white twine (divine twine).

I know this Unity Stamp set is meant to be a Valentine's set, but I thought the hearts on the branches looked like little shamrocks.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

20 comments:

Tracy said...

Sandi he is way tooooo cute, lol.
Your card is a stunner with his little love heart eyes!
Have a great weekend
hugs
xoxoxox

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the whimsical feel of this - and the unexpected touch of the 'off the edge' owl! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kris said...

Love it when stamps do double duty Sandi. Those little hearts are perfect for St. Paddy's.

Angela said...

Sandi, your card is just darling!

Gaylynn said...

What a cute little owl all ready for St. Patty's day. :)

KristyLee said...

I just love owls! All kinds of owls! My mom even sewed me an owl! Cute card! I found you through Unity's Friends with Flair.
Peace,
KristyLee

Ruby said...

Great take on the colour chart. Love the owl.

Cynthia said...

You've been a busy lady, Sandi! Great take on the color challenge.

Angeline Choo said...

Cute owl !! Hoot hoot! :)

SHartl said...

super adorable...and I know a cute owl when I see one!!

Beejay said...

Super cute owl card!

joybear said...

Love that owl, great coloring!

FeistyCrafter said...

Cute little St Patty owl!

Lin said...

Your owl is darling, Sandi, and I love your heart-shaped leaves! These colors are really lovely together, aren't they?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am sure your owl is named Patty! So adorable!

artful-notions said...

Hi Sandi, he's so cute, love how he pops off the page. Also a fan of how you tied the twine! And yes, those hearts do look like shamrocks!

Corrie said...

so pretty love how you used it for St Patty's day

Miwa said...

Adorable card! :)

Karen D said...

Your owl is so cute Sandi, such a fun card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Lesley Croghan said...

This is darling, Sandi! Love your Owl! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!