3/17/2014

FMS 127, cQc 232, and Fusion Card Challenge 6

Can't believe how fast last week went by and now the weekend is over! This storm has my head hurting! I can't wait until it starts snowing here in PA, so that my headache will begin to subside.  I forced myself to get into my studio and play a little...hoping it would make me feel better!
Have you seen the challenges out there?! 
With all those great challenges, you are bound to have some fun!
I can't believe that I am combining three challenges for this card.  
(My mind usually doesn't think like that)

A color challenge...Colour Q Challenge Blog


And I was inspired to use the stamp because of the picture at the Fusion Card Challenge


Here's my card...
supplies: papers-pier (crate paper) and follow your heart(my mind's eye); ink-black tuxedo(memento), gelatos (faber castell); stamps-super sweet and stuck on you(unity stamp company) and short sayings (stampin' up)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great one!

8 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

So beautiful! Love the papers and the stamp. Fabulous design :)

Jen Timko said...

This is just fantastic! I love the subtle colors and that flower layer is gorgeous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Cindy Hall said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flower and all the wonderful details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Laura Davis said...

So earthy and beautiful!
laura

Claire said...

Gorgeous, natural colours...love the stamp! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Angela said...

I get a heavy headache every time the weather changes so I feel for you. Your card is so beautiful and happy!

Lynn Mangan said...

I love your soft color palette. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Betty J. said...

What a pretty card, Sandi. Love how beautiful looks all pices together. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.