2/09/2014

Freshly Made Sketches #122

I think I might be becoming addicted to these card challenges.
I am having so much fun!
So, here's the one I worked on tonight.
You can find this one over at Freshly Made Sketches.
You have until tomorrow at noon PST to get your card uploaded to inlinkz.

Here's my take...

supplies: cardstock -sugar and vanilla (amuse studio); pattern paper - miss caroline (my mind's eye) and summer fun (simple stories); stamps - one of a kind (stampin up); ink - tuxedo black (memento), R13 and Y29 (copic markers); embellishments - gradient brad (creative charms) and braided hemp (paper studio)

I added a little bit to the sketch, but I really like how it turned  out.  It reminds me of a summer picnic and after this PA cold winter...any hint of summer is music to my eyes.

 Here's a close up of the gradient brad that I colored with the copic marker.  It was clear and shiny.  Now it's red and shiny!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great start to the week!

1 comment:

Michelle Arnold said...

I love the jean look... it looks great! What a great job! I will be checking your site daily for inspiration.