2/14/2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch 261

Do you know how long it's been since I've scrapped a 12X12 page?
I am here to tell you it finally happened yesterday!
As soon as I saw Kristine's sketch over at Creative Scrappers I knew just the picture I wanted to use.

I had so much fun! I obviously wanted this picture because it reminded me of a place where my skin felt like it was melting off my body every time we went outside.  What I wouldn't give for that right now!!!? After over 10 inches of snow yesterday and more to come this weekend...I think winter can be over!
supplies: splash (echo park) and crate paper.

Wow...yellows are really hard to photograph. :( 

Here's some up close shots of my embellies....


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Michelle Arnold said...

I love the whole design. The added stitching around the outside border looks great!!! Can't wait to check back....

Monique Liedtke said...

Yay! I found your blog again! (when I clicked on your name when you left a comment on my blog it didn't want to take me here :( ). LOVE LOVE LOVE this page! it's so colorful and happy! Awesome!
I'm so happy you're back!! Hope will keep "seeing" one another! Have a great weekend!

Leslie Germain said...

Hello Sandi. Saw you layout on Creative Scrappers and loved your fun, bright take on the sketch. Great colors. I am now following you via GFC. hope you will stop by and say hi!!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com