2/17/2014

CQC 228 and FMS 123

I love these colors together.  They are just so fun and fresh. Arielle picks such great colors and inspiration over at Colour Q.  This challenge ends tonight at midnight.

And here's the sketch I followed from Freshly Made Sketches.
And my card...
I am loving the simplicity of it! The darker blue is more like a not quite navy, but I just couldn't get it to show up well on the pic.
 supplies: papers- amuse studio, sassafras lass, jenni bowlin; ink- tuxedo black (memento); stamps- ashley wong; embellishments- flower punch (stampin' up), red baker's twine (divine twine); washi tape, and mini brad (stampin' up)

A close up...

If you would like a chance to win some Pretty Little Studio product, check out my 200+ celebration post!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Adorable! The punched flowers are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

tanyal said...

cute cute! I love the colors-now I'm inspired:)

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the little flowers and colors. Great sentiment for this design, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card, Sandi, love the tiny flowers! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun card! Love how you solved the challenge!! (my fav color combination!!)