Case Study #176

It's snowing here again! I am avoiding going out and shoveling.  So, I decided to try my hand at the Case Study #176.
Here's my finished card...
Supplies: cardstock- kraft (paper studio), bubblegum (amuse studio); ink: versamark stamps: happy everything (stampin' up); accessories: cindyloo cricut cartridge (I cut at 31/4"), brads (basic grey), dazzling diamonds glimmermist (tattered angels), gold embossing powder (stampin up)

I didn't have vellum, so I substituted and used material.  I think I like the look. I also didn't have gold brads or sequins, so I decided to cover my brads with embossing powder.
Here's how I did it...
Put the brad in the versamark.  It's easier to use your fingers because you get better coverage on the brad.

Put the brad into a clothespin and then dip into embossing powder. 

Heat the embossing powder until it melts.  If you need to add more just roll the brad into embossing powder while it's hot and reheat with the embossing powder.

Let sit until it cools.  You can color them any color you want! :)
Here's a close up! I know my embossing isn't perfect on the material.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Post a Comment