1/04/2014

One Song for the New Year

My life has changed tremendously in many facets.  One of the ways that it has changed is I am no longer teaching regular elementary education.  For the past two years, I have been teaching a Life Skills classroom where the kiddos are in grades K-3.  They are so special in so many ways.  They have taught me so many things and I have returned to my younger years as a Mom where we watched Sesame Street and all those furry monsters.  They are all now in my daily life again.  This song happens to be one of all my students favorites and I have to say it is mine too.  I hope it touches you as much as it has touched me.

Remember you are special! 
We have to celebrate our differences and remind ourselves that each one of us is so amazing!
If we believe that...and dream it...we will keep getting stronger!
Wishing you all a fabulous New Year!
Big Hugs!

No comments: