1/26/2014

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #92 and Mojo Monday #329



Supplies: cardstock- kraft cards (paper studio), cranberry, twas the night before christmas and vanilla (amuse studio), chocolate chip (stampin' up), ink-cranberry (amuse studio); stamps- making spirits bright (amuse studio),  accessories: EK success punch, scallop die cut (spellbinders), burlap chevron ribbon (paper studio)

I now have my first Christmas card for 2014 completed! Woot! Woot! I've wanted to participate in the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog since the beginning of the year, but just haven't had time. This week though, I found the time.  I had to...I love kraft cardstock and I knew just exactly what stamp set I wanted to use.



I also based it off the sketch at Mojo Monday.


Here's a close up of the border punch and how I turned it up just a little so you could tell it is an added extra layer.  Since the notecards are only 4"...I just attached a 1/4" of the pattern twas the night before christmas to the border of the card to give it some more texture and pizzazz. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Santa is looking good, Sandi! Love that ribbon! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Karen Day said...

It's a great feeling to get started on your Christmas card stash, isn't it? Love your sweet Santa card, Susan :o)